We are currently hiring one programme assistant intern starting in January 2012.
• Assisting with local and international Women of Kireka craft orders;
• Marketing Women of Kireka crafts locally and internationally;
• Business development and implementation;
• Monitoring of work plan;
• Innovating and introducing new savings plans to increase women’s collective profit and ensure high-yield investment;
• Guiding Women of Kireka in new crafts designs;
• Liaising between Women of Kireka in Uganda and Project Diaspora, its international partner.
• Assisting with women’s capacity-building workshops.
• Hold a B.A.
• Preferably have some experience in business and marketing.
• Have previous travel experience.
• Be willing to help with marketing and sales of WoK products in your community before departure or upon return.
Read about the experiences of our past interns here »